Thursday 22 July 2010

Div-ling

Sat down at my desk to do some work when I realised that my keyboard was out of place and there was debris on my desk. 'Wtf,' I thought, 'I bet some nosey geek has been on my computer'. So, after typing in my password and whacking on some Nirvana, I noticed that the monitor was now a 20 inch flat screen... God knows how I graduated university. My parents are very proud, you know.

In other news, I go to the Philippines on holiday next Tuesday (27th July). Time flies. It feels like only yesterday I was frantically trying to buy plane tickets online and finding myself constantly rejected (by the website..). I go onto Hong Kong on August 4th and I'll be back in good ol' Incheon on the 8th. Cannot wait :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India