Thursday 4 March 2010

Third time lucky...

ok. so. here is my video WITH sound this time...:
Also, on my way back from Bupyeong last night, I got genuinely lost. No one spoke English and I had to ask 3 different taxi drivers and a few passerby's how to get to my apartment. I managed to think of a landmark that was close to my place and I walked from there! But I got pretty stressed out because I thought I was being obvious, but clearly I was talking a load of rubbish... as usual :P

anyway, enjoy the video and let me know if it works OK.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes it works this time Lee

Unknown said...

LOL! That was a really funny video. I like the toilet seat. Perhaps you should keep it as a memento? A nice pad though Lee.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India