Thursday 11 February 2010

7 days..!

No, this isn't a homage to the movie 'The Ring'... It's how long I have left until I head off for South Korea!

Excited? 100%. I'm looking forward to seeing how I'm going to cope with everything from the little differences to living on my own. I mean, I've lived away before, but that's always been in dorms or in a student house with my mates.

Nervous? Only about the teaching part - I'm scared that I'm gonna be shit and then everyone will be like 'who hired this clown?'... I'll have to be careful not to over complicate things and listen to my co-teacher and hopefully I'll be OK. I'll be sure to post updates on how I manage it (or not, if that ends up being the case).

All that's left now is to pack... great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India