Wednesday 17 February 2010

This time tomorrow...

...I'll be in South Korea! I just about managed to fit all of my gear into one bag by sitting on it and zipping it up around me, which I was quite impressed with. I'm still worried about losing my luggage at the airport, but if it happens then I'll deal with it. Apparently deodorant is rare over there, so if I lose my luggage then the hunt for Lynx Africa will begin.

Well, time to eat a 'potato in its jacket' and put the last bits in my hand luggage...

3 comments:

pika_chiu87 said...

Miss you already Whatling!! :'(

Unknown said...

You'll be fine, don't worry about it.
I'll send you a Lynx care package. I think you should be more concerned about sharing public transport with people who have access to a limited deodorant!

Unknown said...

Mate. Someone is pulling your leg. They must have deodorant lol! Let me know if I am wrong and whether they all sweat like troopers out there :D

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India