Friday 23 April 2010

Deja Vu

Sometimes when I'm on the bus to work it feels a little bit like I'm in the Truman Show. I don't mean I feel like I'm being watched, but that it all feels a little too similar. For example, I have got on the exact same bus for 4 days now - I can tell because the graffiti on the seat is the same - and that's both to and from work! Also, I keep seeing the exact same Korean midget crossing the road at the same time my bus hits the traffic lights. As well as that, there's the same ajumma scrambling around to get off the bus and she wears the same grubby clothes everyday too - a purple anorak and tracky bottoms. Seem to sit next to the same middle school girls and they even scoot up at the right time to let me past 'cause they know when I'm getting off... Things seem to run like clockwork and it's a little too perfect for my liking. I might just be late to work one day to mix it up... Interesting bus journey though.. especially when I spot the midget :)

1 comments:

Live-D said...

you're not really in korea, you're in gosport. they converted it into a hab-dome. Everyone you see is an actor. I'm risking everything sending you this message, don't contact me.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India