Monday 5 April 2010

Everland

Everland was amazing! The best part (by a huge margin) was going on the 'T Express'. It's the world's fastest and steepest wooden roller coaster and it scared the crap out of me :P It was probably the most exciting roller coaster I've ever been on. While I was in the queue, I saw the people who were just finishing up on the ride clapping and I was like 'what kind of mug claps a ride? The engineers who built it aren't watching..'.. it was so awesome I ended up becoming one of those mugs.

Saw some white tigers, polar bears, and sea lions up close in the 'safari' section of Everland, which was pretty cool too.

As it was a really nice day, we went to the 'beer garden' section, which actually was a row of restaurant stalls selling various draft beers, and I had some random beer (that I can't remember the name of) and some 'fish and chips', which actually was a battered fish!! but the chips were sort of half crisp, half chip, and that was odd. But I wasn't being picky because it was the closest thing I've had to 'real' fish n chips since I've been here so... :)

next up: Lotteworld!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India