Wednesday 28 April 2010

Here they are!

This weekend I went to Ganghwa, an island just off of Incheon, to see some cherry blossoms. And I found them, yey \o/! After being in Ganghwa for a few hours, and after having an amazing duck lunch, we went to Jayu Park! It's a large park located in the more 'touristy' part of Incheon and there were cherry blossoms and sights galore :) Plus, the weather was amazing, which was a pleasant surprise seeing as it's been raining a lot here (apparently it's the worst spring here for 30 years). It's raining as I write this, actually. Here are some pictures from the weekend:

This is a picture I took in Jayu Park in Incheon of a cherry blossom tree. Notice the moon in the background :) And, no, I'm not a professional photographer... this photo is 'semi-professional' at best anyway.
'Is that a phone in your pocket or do you just love cherry blossoms that much?'. (Me in Ganghwa).

Me in the woods at Ganghwa.

Me collecting fresh spring water in a bowl on a stick. (I later found that it was a communal cup and everyone had been whacking their lips all over the rim for god knows how long... I'll update the blog in a months time if I get lip herpes.. :/)

Me on a beautiful road leading up to the above forest in Ganghwa. Needless to say, it was gorgeous :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that Copnor road.

leewhat said...

yeah, they've really put effort into gatcombe park this year...

Live-D said...

Rubbish, we've got much better in Buckland!

Live-D said...

BTW I love how you are holding that crappy little blue thing under the water in a pose; you've convinced me it really is genuine water. I never knew they had real water in South Korea!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India