Friday 2 April 2010

The next week...

... is going to be epic! Tomorrow I am going to Everland (http://www.everland.com/) with my mates and then on Wednesday I'm going on what my co-teacher described to me as a 'business trip' to... Lotteworld (http://www.lotteworld.com/Global_eng/Main.asp)!

You can rest assured that life in Korea is going well :)

teaching is getting easier. some classes are a bit rowdy, so i'm going to have to implement some kind of discipline system for those classes. On the whole, though, everything seems to be going well. Getting into a routine too which goes something like this:

1. wake up
2. go to have cereal
3. realise that i've forgotten to buy milk
4. eat a cake on the way to work
5. fall asleep on the bus on the way to work
6. work
7. fall asleep on the bus on the way home
8. meet friends and do whatever (eat, drink etc)
9. sleep
10. wake up to the sound of my toilet running
11. sleep

I promise I'll write a better blog next week because more stuff would've happened by then :P this week has literally followed the above :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India